From TED Notepad
This section is up to date for TED Notepad version 22.214.171.124.
- This software is a FREEWARE. You are welcome to distribute it, but only AS IT IS and only as a FREEWARE. You may not sell this software. If you make profit from distribution of this software, you must always make it obvious and clear, that this software is a freeware and that it is available for free at the official home page. You may not hide the fact that this software is a freeware in attempt to make profit. If you make profit from this software, you are kindly asked for a donation of your choice.
- You may not hide the name of this software in any way. You may not include this software as a transparent portion of other software. If you distribute this software with other software, you must always make it obvious and clear, that this software is also available independently from the other software at the official home page. The presence and name of this software must always be obvious and clear.
- The authorship credit for this software must be obvious and clear. If you distribute this software, the authorship credit must appear where any other comparable authorship credit appears.
- If you distribute this software, you must distribute all parts of the software. This includes the documentation files. See the official download page for distributable packages.
- You MAY NOT MODIFY this software or any portion of it. You may not translate or localize this software. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or alter this software. You may not create derivative works from this software or any portion of it. You may not modify the documentation and/or installation files.
- You are welcome to use this software for personal and/or commercial purposes for free and for as long as you wish. However, if you make profit by using this software, you are kindly asked for a donation of your choice.
- This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. In no event will the author be liable to any party for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like), or any other damages arising in any way out of the availability, use, reliance on, or inability to use the software, even if the author shall have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, the author's liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law. The entire risk as to the quality and performance, the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, correctness and validity is with the user.