- Jump to navigation menu at the bottom of the page.
Notify Minimizer for Windows is a freeware system tool, providing an ability to minimize windows into the system tray (the notification area of the Taskbar). Just click the Minimize button of any window with your right mouse button.
- Click Minimize of any window with your right mouse button
- Each minimized window may have its own icon in the system tray
- Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Follow these steps for automatic installation:
- Download the installation package and unzip all files the package contains. To unzip the installation package, you may use WinZIP.
- In the directory, where the files were unzipped, locate a file named minimize.inf. To locate a file you may use Windows Explorer.
- Right click on that file and choose Install. Your system may ask you for some 'missing' files during the installation process. Simply locate the file, that is 'missing' in the directory, where you unzipped the installation package.
- Free download (ver. 1.4): minimizer.zip (35kb)
- No known bugs, report any at bugsjsimlo.sk