Control page Control:feature:View scrolling
TED Notepad provides a variety of scrolling hotkeys. All of them are directly derived from standard movement keys. To start scrolling, hold down the Alt key and use common movement keys:
- Alt+Arrows to scroll by small steps,
- Alt+Shift+Arrows to scroll by larger steps,
- Alt+Page Up and Alt+Page Down to scroll by entire pages,
- Alt+Home and Alt+End to scroll to the beginning or to the end of the document,
- and finally Alt+Insert to scroll back to the position of the caret (or to current selection, if any).
Mouse wheel and horizontal scrolling
Tip: While Wheel Up and Wheel Down can be used to scroll vertically, use Ctrl+Wheel Up and Ctrl+Wheel Down to scroll the edit window horizontally.
Likewise, Wheel Left and Wheel Right can be used to scroll horizontally, and Ctrl+Wheel Left and Ctrl+Wheel Right to scroll the edit window vertically.